What we are looking for when considering a new home/family for one of our puppies:
1. Maturity – You must be over 18 or a legal representative for the intended owner to purchase a puppy AND be of reasonable intelligence.
2. You must be able to demonstrate that you are secure financially,mentally and emotionally to purchase a pup and provide for the lifetime needs ( 13 to 15 years) and to maintain an excellent quality of life for the dog.
3. You must be able to commit to ALWAYS providing a safe and nurturing environment for the dog regardless of whether it be in a social setting,at home or while traveling.
4. You must be dedicated to following ALL instructions from us as to the care and TRAINING your new puppy will need as he/she joins your family. ***THIS INCLUDES TAKING THE TIME TO READ AND FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS IN THE “REQUIRED READING” BEFORE YOU TAKE YOUR NEW PUPPY HOME!.***
5. We must feel that you are being honest about your reasons for wanting a particular puppy and the lifestyle you intend to provide for him/her.
6. We advocate spay and neuter operations and hope you do too, as a way to provide a healthier, happier life for your pet and help curb needless pet overpopulation problems.
FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH THE REQUIRED READING LIST / aka BULLDOG 101
Placing our Pups and Retired Adults in the best homes is top priority. To us, this means regardless of the level of experience you may have with Bulldogs- or dog ownership in general, you are dedicated to following OUR requirements of education, preparation and continued care.
We have set up a handy summary page with the info we require for you to become a super bulldog parent!
**If we suspect you have not spent enough time and attention to the required reading, we will be up front and direct you back to the reading before we continue with our placement process.**
FIll THE APPLICATION FORM
We need to get to know you, and vice versa!
This step is crucial. We refuse to accept a deposit and sign a contract with anyone we feel is not a great fit for us and our pups/adults.
When we place a puppy with you, you become family. Unlike our biological human families, we get to choose who we are related to thru our pups.
We must feel assured that we can openly and maturely communicate about preparing and caring for our pups with you, that you “get it”.
Not everyone that wants a puppy “gets it”.
Our communication style is very open and direct, we do not sugar coat the truth and we refuse to spoon-feed anyone.
If you are not motivated to spend the time to properly PREPARE for a new puppy, before we physically release it to your care, there is ZERO chance you will properly care for the puppy AFTER it is in your possession.
If we suspect you are not spending the time to properly prepare, we will not place a puppy with you and your deposit will be sent back to you.
We will only place our pups with someone that understands that our motivation for everything we do is because we put our pups and dogs welfare and happiness first, above human wants.
If your motivation for getting an English & French Bulldogs puppy is because it represents some sort of status symbol (bling), we are not the breeders for you, but others will sell to you. If you call us and want to bypass our process and “just come buy a puppy”, we are not the breeders for you, but others will sell to you. I think you get the point.
As a member of our English & French Bulldogs family, you have us as a resource and support for the life of your puppy/dog. This means we are anticipating a relationship with you for over a decade and more.
Showing that you can accomplish the requirements before the puppy is physically placed in your care assures us that after you get puppy home, you will be more likely to continue with training, providing the best nutrition and breed appropriate healthcare.
A Word About Our Life
– Breeding is not all rainbows and unicorns, it is real life. Our journey as breeders for well over the last decade has been complete with over the moon joy to the depths of heartache and sorrow. There may be times when we need to have difficult emotional conversations with you, we need to feel you are up to it. If we feel you lack emotional maturity, we will not place a puppy or adult with you.
We want you to be excited that you have chosen us as your breeder, and we want to feel the same about choosing you to be part of our Bulldog family. If you are ready to join us, we welcome you!
Once the interviewing process is completed, Please fill out a puppy application so that we can keep all your contact info on file:
Click here to FILL OUT THE PUPPY APPLICATION FORM
DEPOSITS / PAYMENTS / DELIVERY:
Please review the following information so that if you have any questions, we can discuss them with you BEFORE the exciting day you are ready for your puppy!
CLICK HERE for Detailed Information about Deposits / Payments /Delivery Options…
CLICK HERE TO READ THE PREVIEW OF OUR DEPOSIT CONTRACT
Our Email Newsletter
To notify potential puppy families of confirmed pregnancies and new litters of English & French Bulldogs. Notification is done thru an email newsletter service to all of the folks signed up on the Email Newsletter. The email newsletter is sent within 10 days of the Birth of new puppies.
Those folks that receive the email newsletter then have instant access to pictures, prices, and information about each puppy available, and the option of placing a deposit by telephone while viewing the puppy live on the kitchen camera. If you call and go to voice mail, calls are returned in the order they are received.
Deposits are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
How this goal is achieved:
1.) Interested folks can sign up by clicking on the picture below:
Please sign up for our email newsletter about our Roles English & French Bulldogs Puppies for Sale!
2.) When we have news of new litters born, a newsletter is sent out.
3.)A newsletter pertaining to a new litter born will be sent on any day that falls between Monday and Thursday, at 7 pm, when the pups are 5 to 10 days of age.
4.) If folks are no longer interested in receiving of email newsletter about English & French Bulldogs, every newsletter has an “unsubscribe” option.